Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i have a serious problem;






they always said the first step is admitting you have a problem, i guess i guess this is my cry for some help because i do indeed has a serious problem.

SHOPPING;
i shop even when i dont have money, i would rather buy a pair of shoes than a text book that is NEEDED at school (not that i have done that), but you get my drift. Not only do i live in the mall, i have now turned to online shopping...damn you credit card, damn you.I have yet to purchase anything, but i sure have a big list of things i will eventually add to my collection.

so with that being said. someone PLEASE help me .

im holding out on watching the Confessions of a Shopaholic movie, because im afraid of what i might see. from reading the book, i know homegirl has bills up the wazoo, some she doesnt even know exsist...that CANNOT be me, EVER....EVER lol. im in school for a reason..i KNOW im going to be successful and well off.. so there is NO need to worry......YET, is there?

LOL

kisses;raiiney

No comments: