Sunday, March 15, 2009

THANK YOU LORD!

So this entire weekend, I've been working and researching for my research argumentative essay ( yes, RESEARCH) and because of that I missed my best friends birthday party back in Toronto ( sorry RELLO i love you), didn't go to this poppin party last night here in ottawa, and stayed up so late. and the thing about it is that im not upset. Through it all, God was on my side because my professor gave me an extension, and I didnt even have to ask for it, this is great, so now i dont have to rush my essay for tomorroe ( monday) and settle for like a 70% and I can strive to get a 90% or something, I'm so excited, I guess me staying home and know what is more important, school work over leisure, having my priorites straight that the Lord blessed me with an extension, Thank you Jesus! <3

ps. I need to stop procastinating really now... argg

jaybritt

cheers!

No comments: