Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Often Forget

hello0o

I started this post, practically finished it and deleted it all. I'm just going to get to the point.

I went to church today, a youth service. The Pastor talked about sexuality,the body,and marriage--of course i was intrigued, knowing my luck with boys. Anyway i went with an open mind, i haven't been to church in a while and it wasn't my regular church so what was in store-- i had no clue. After watching one of the most powerful sermon's a girl could every watch a lot of the girls broke down. ANYHOW,while everyone was praying and thanking God i found myself crying as well, because i knew that God knows everything i am going through, and have been through and i was just thankful. I left feeling GREAT.

Sometimes i forget how much of an important role God plays in my life, and i know sometimes i put him in the back seat. But every now and again i find myself thanking him, because i know "If he brought me to it, he will bring me through it." I'm working on becoming a better person, i'm not perfect..and my flaws might be a little bit more evident than others, but i'm thankful.

this is one of my favorite gospel songs, and i cry almost every time i play it. [if you haven't noticed already, i'm emotional..and when it comes to this i am very easily moved] i have my mom to thank for that, she never lets me forget that God is #1 in life, and the power of prayer.

enjoy
raiiney

No comments: