Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009;2000mine.

Hellloo Everyone.
This is MY first official post since the New Year, i have a few things to post soo pleaseee BARE with me.

I've had quite a few conversations with some friends about the new year. Of course i was asked, "hey sheraine, whats YOUR new years resolution?" and my reply was simple, nothing. I'm not sure i believe in them anymore. PEOPLE always break them, i was talking to my friend today, and ALREADY 4 days into the new year, his resolution was out the window LOL.
I just want to accomplish some of the goals i set out for myself, make MADE money[like large amounts] lol. I always put people before myself, not this year. I've been thinking of some master plans, and hopefully i can put them into play.

NOW

I might sound bitter or whatever the word is that you would use to describe this lol. BUT 2009 cannot be EVERYONE'S. I'm kind of sick of seeing 2000&MINE, 2000&GRIND, because it's often the same people, that rightfully CLAIMED 2008,7,&6 as their year. every DAY should be yours, everyday you should be grinding; that's just how i see it.

I LOVE YOU ALL lol
here are a few pictures of how the Btrain Ladies rang in the NEW YEAR, @ stinkmout Inside

raiiney.
DREAMbig.






No comments: