Tuesday, October 28, 2008

see. i just [DON'T] get it...

Okay, soooo I'm in my film clas,YES...meaning I'm on my "blackberry"<--shameless plug. Lol.

Anyywwhoo!

Based on the recent events of the weekend, I find myself asking the question "what is the world coming too?"

Like what would make someone kill, a WHOLE family..I just don't understand, like that person must NOT love his/her lifee,because the only place that person is going is to hell QUICK. It really just makes NO sense, a mother,her son,and 7 year old grandchild!? Urgghh ..makes me sick!

Annnnnndd the whole Obama assasination thing, its 2008 like really now, its time for a change. I mean its obvious there are still racist pricks out there, and its true that some aren't ready for a "black"president. Buutt LET IT GO, what's meant to be will be. I was honestly really upset when my mom told me to watch the news. I dunno,its just uber stupid!

Anyway, this was one of the more personal ones.
-thanks for reading

yoursTRULY;
-raiiney

No comments: